The Synic Systems is leading Australia Post?s eParcel Extension API integration / Implementation to Opencart based eCommerce service provider Company in Chennai, India. We are ready to implement the eParcel API with your opencart eCommerce website and also we have installed many eCommerce websites with eParcel Module for our Clients.
The purpose of eParcel Order Export extension is to create a CSV file that contains the majority of the order shipping data required by Australia Post?s eParcel online system to create consignment records. This CSV file can then be imported into the eParcel system, resulting in consignment records being created for each of the opencart orders that were chosen for export.
Opencart eParcel Extension Features:-
- Easy to install ? just upload the xml file to vqmod/xml folder.
- No core files changed ? uses VQMOD for any core modifications.
- eParcel options fully configurable through the added eParcel Settings tab.
- Lots of eParcel settings you can change to customize your exports.
- Saves you HEAPS of time.
Required details to implement the extension:-
- You need to have an account for Australia Post?s eParcel system.
- You need to have VQMod installed.
No posts found